Well, most people know that Jared and I have known each other and have been together for a LONG time but most people don't know the story of how we met. We actually met for the first time at a church dance. At the time he was dating one of my friends and so we didn't pay too much attention to each other. About a year later we met again because he started to date the same friend from the previous year. All my friends tried to get me to date his friends but none of them seemed to work and eventually he and my friend broke up. Well, a couple of months later the same friend asked me to try to get them to get together again so I arranged a small volleyball game at O'Callahan park and instead of trying to get back together with him, my friend brought a date so it left me and Jared together to play in the sand. When I took him home that night he asked me to go on a date with him and I accepted. We went to a movie (Starsky & Hutch) and the whole time I remember wondering if he was going to hold my hand at all and he didn't! We went on a couple of dates after that and eventually started to date exclusively. He ended up going to BYU following high school which only lasted a semester (I like to say that he missed me too much) and we've been together ever since he got back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment