Friday, April 3, 2009

It's been 3 months...

Well, it's been 3 months since Jared finally proposed to me and 8 1/2 months til the wedding!!! Not a lot of planning going on yet (on paper) but it's all in my head :D Our colors are going to be a chartreuse green, autumn orange and ivory and we are going to be accenting in brown. I'm not sure what kind of flowers yet but I've gone to try on dresses once and I found one that I'm pretty sure I'm going to be getting, just want my aunts and cousins to see it and give me their opinions too. This is definitely uncharted waters here and I'm still debating on how big the actual wedding will be. Just family between us is over 300 people being invited so I'm thinking that we're probably going to have to have a barbeque at a park or something!!! haha

Other than wedding plans and ideas going around I've decided to make myself busier and I'm going to be going to back to school full-time, I'm the receptionist and office manager at work (the only girl for the entire company so I do everything now), and I'm buying our first home!!! Home buying is so fun but so time consuming also. I found a house that we like and we are going to be putting in an offer tomorrow as long as our dads give it the go :D Hopefully this one will go through... Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you dont mind that I tracked your blog down...

    You guys are sooo cute, hope everything works out with school, house, wedding, etc.

    ReplyDelete