So the last 2 1/2 months have been really crazy. Of course, what else would you expect from me :D The wedding planning is going really good, still haven't done a whole bunch but I did finally get my dress! It's ivory with I guess you could say renaissance or ornate beading (I'm not too good with beading types or material types so don't ask me what it's even made of!!) All I know is that I absolutely love it. It was definitely hard to choose between the two dresses I had picked out though because one was the fairy tale ever since I was a little kid type of dress and the other was this gorgeous dress and I am pretty positive now that I made the right decision to be pretty rather than a princess. Other than that I've finally asked my cousin Amber and cousin Leah to be my Matron and Maid of Honor and my sister Jessica to be my Bridesmaid and my sister Hunter to be my Flower Girl. I know that Amber and Leah will have fun planning my bachelorette party and can't wait to see what they will have in store for me! I've also booked my reception site. So I guess I'm finally heading in the right direction :D
The house shopping has gone great. We finally got accepted on a home and go figure that the house that we loved became available again the day before so we decided to go ahead and accept the first house and put an offer in on the house we loved (we had already tried twice for this home and been beaten out by higher bidders) well, we got accepted on it also about 3 days later and canceled the first acceptance and have been trying to close for about the last month. We were supposed to close on May 29th but the appraiser took until June 5 to come out. I was happy though because he valued the house at 10k less then what we offered. Then we had to wait for the seller (foreclosure) to approve the new price, they finally did on June 11 and now I'm just waiting for bank paperwork and the final ok from the FHA appraiser!!! We're trying really hard to close by this Friday but with the way things have been I think it'd be safer to say we will be closing next week. I'm going to definitely keep hoping though.
Last Monday was my 4-year anniversary with the company I work for. It doesn't seem like that long ago but wow does time fly. I started at this company 2 days before receiving my High School Diploma (which means it's been 4 years today that I received it!). It's crazy to think that the amount of time I spent out of high school is the same amount of time that I stayed in it as well.
Well, hopefully it's not that long before my next update but we'll see... so far I haven't been to good at it but then again I am just a newbie :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment