Thursday, October 1, 2009

Only 7 more weeks!

So, 7 weeks and 1 day left until I am married!! crazy to think that's it's coming up so fast. Everything is falling together nicely and I can definitely say that my family is great with helping out so much. There is still a lot to do but a lot has already been done as well. Amber and Leah are planning the bridal shower/bachelorette party :D which I am sure will be fun. The aunts and grandma are always on the look-out for the stuff we still need and are already helping with the catering and decorations. I still do not have invitations done or a guest list finalized - which by the way is not my fault. I have made a list and have requested guest lists from all parents and Jared about a month ago and no one gave me it so I asked for them again a week ago and of course, still do not have them! Jared still hasn't gotten his tux or suit or his groomsmen suits (go figure, he was so into it at the beginning with the "it's gotta be this way cause this is the way I always thought it'd be" but now... does he even know our colors??? lol) I think I'm beginning to realize that planning takes so long because you are always waiting on other people... that and money lol there's a big difference when you finance a wedding and pay for it in cash. Even with everything not happening as fast as I'd like I am still excited for it and am finally getting to the points where I can start counting down days instead of weeks (5o days from today!)

Other good news is my brother flies in from Germany in 3 days! and will be staying with me for about a week. It'll be nice to see him again and then he will only be in Cali and I will be seeing him a lot more :D Can you say Road Trip!?! and I love them, so it'll be nice for me. Beach during the summer and snowboarding during the winter! yay!!!

Well my life seems like it's full of good news cause in other good news my house is coming along really well. I'm hoping that it'll be done, or most of the way done, before my brother gets here and as long as that happens I should be able to finally take pictures of it before it gets ruined or dirty again.

More later when it's closer! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment