Wow! 30 days left!! It does not feel like it's already October. This year has gone by so fast and I just know that these next 30 days will go even faster. It's getting to be soo exciting and at the same time I just want it here and done with so I can start my family (we are however going to wait for about a year before we start trying for kids... that means I get a year of practice first ;-) lol). It's been really fun and for the most part not stressful at all, but I must say that I am grateful for everything that has made me who I am otherwise I would be flipping out by now. Good news about the planning is that I have all the centerpieces ready to go, I have mailed out 100 invitations, have another 15 waiting to be put together and another 60 that I don't have addresses for (reason #1 that I should be freaking out). I found the flowers (we are using fake flowers b/c the are cheaper and I can make everything which makes everything cheaper) that we are using for the corsages and boutonnieres and made all the boutonnieres over the weekend and all the corsages last night :). I still do not know what I am using for the bridal party flowers or my bouquet but I think I will use the same flowers (they are orange roses) and add in a couple other types of flowers for mine, but that's a job for this weekend. For decorations I am just waiting (this is reason #2 that I should be freaking out). We think we are going to be able to borrow some tool from my aunt Tia's friend but we found out that they lent it out to somebody getting married at the end of October so we won't know what shape it is in. Reason #3 and #4 that I should be freaking out is that I do not have a photographer or a DJ... this will be interesting lol.
Other than that though we are just plugging away. I've decided that I want to run a marathon but can't find one that has a date I can work with but while looking I found a relay race that I am trying to get on a team for. It is a 170 mile race ran by teams of 12 people, each person has 3 legs and it goes from Logan, UT to Park City, UT. I'm just waiting to see if I am able to get on an old high school friend's team but if I'm not able to I am going to be trying to get my own team started. It is in 8 months so I'm really excited! :D
This Saturday will be the last Saturday I can work on wedding details so we are hoping we can get a lot done! Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment