The next day was the Reception Day. Jared and I woke up and got ready to go help with the decorating when we realized (after caring all of our stuff out) that our car had been decorated... not only decorated but wrapped in plastic also... once we got going we got to the chapel and almost everything was taken care of. Most decorations were up and only fine tuning needed to be done. My Aunt Katie and Grandma were decorating my cake and my aunts were taking shifts on preparing the food and leaving to get ready... Did I mention how great my family is for helping us with everything!!!... I had found out that they had gone up to the chapel to start decorating about 8 pm the night before and stayed til around 2 and then had come back up in the morning to finish it all up. The reception was starting at 4 pm so I headed to my parents house at about 1 to do mine and my sisters hair. Got back up to the chapel about 2:30 to get dressed and do my make-up then we had a ring ceremony, which my grandpa officiated, at 3:30 and took pictures and then the reception started.
We were afraid that the chapel we had reserved was going to be to small but after it was all done I was extremely happy that we had decided to hold the reception there because it was a steady flow of people coming in and going and it never seemed too full or too empty. We got so many great gifts and I am soo very thankful for all those that came to support us and help us with the most important day of our life!
That night we stayed at The M Resort and I honestly can say that it was such a nice place to end the wedding weekend :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment