It's taken me awhile to put this up so hopefully I don't forget any details! But the week before the wedding it was what anyone would expect --- hectic --- but still I was very relaxed and just happy that the wedding stress was about to be done. We were getting married that Friday and having the reception on Saturday. I had decided to take off that Thursday and Friday (of course) to give myself time to get everything together and then to get married!! Thursday comes along and I got absolutely nothing accomplished lol The day seemed to just fly by and before I knew it it was about 8 p.m. I had promised my sister Jessica that I would take her to the midnight showing of New Moon (from Twilight) that night (I would really do it all over again BUT would suggest everyone else to not go to a midnight movie showing and then get married at 10 the next morning!). For a quick overview of that night... Jared had also decided that he would go with us so we all showed up at the theater about 9:30 and stood in line. 11:30 sit down, movie started at 12:15, got over at 2 am, had to drop Jessica and Jared off, got home by 2:30, had to pack for the weekend... fell asleep packing at 3:30 am with NO ALARM SET!! I will never forget the feeling of waking up at 7:10 am the day of my wedding knowing that I was supposed to be leaving my house by 7:45 to get Jared so we could go to the Temple. Ugh! Amazingly I was able to get my hair done and my car packed and grabbed my make-up and was out the door by 8. Did my make-up out on my way to the Temple (Jared drove) and got there with time to spare. :D
The wedding went great. I had a lot of people telling me that it was one of the best sealing sessions they had been to in awhile. After the sealing session I got in my wedding dress (thanks to my Aunt Bonnie, Aunt Tia and cousin Amber for helping me!) and met Jared in the temple lobby so that we could walk out of the temple doors as Husband and Wife. After walking out we walked around the temple and took pictures and just enjoyed the rest of the morning.
After the wedding Jared's parents had set up a little luncheon for the family and we had fun hanging out with our family and close friends. For our wedding present from my aunts and uncles we had gotten the night at Lake Las Vegas and were headed there as soon as Jared got the ok... Btw, 2 beds is a must for newlyweds! One for play and a clean one for sleeping :D The room was gorgeous and it was such a relaxing and nice place to unwind and enjoy each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment