Thursday, May 13, 2010

A New Chapter

I wish I could say that a new chapter would be the start of a little something about 7-8 pounds and 20 inches long haha but it is not.  The new chapter is going to be for myself and it will be running and biking :D  I have been itching to get back into running for well over a year now, even was trying to get a group together to do a 190 mile relay race but plans fell through and I pushed it off but I've decided that I just need to do it and not wait on other people (not saying it's their fault, but I don't like to run alone for safety reasons). To keep myself going I am following a workout schedule that intermixes both activities and am going to start a blog to follow my training.  Once the blog is up I will share the web address with all of you.  I have about 6 different races I am looking at, 2 are in the same weekend so I will have to decide which one I want to do and another 2 are within 6 days of each other so I will probably have to choose between those as well (both of these races are incredibly hard, one is an uphill marathon/half-marathon and the other is a 195 mile relay race).  Either way, that would leave me with 4 races in 4 months and the next 3 months to train for the 1st one lol.  Add those to the Muddy Buddy race I did earlier this year and that will be 5 races, almost twice as many as I had said I wanted to complete this year! This will definitely be an experience and I hope I can share it with everyone!

1 comment:

  1. YAY YAY YAY honey you can do it! Way to take your life in control and not wait on others. I'm so proud of you and when you think you cant do it just remember "RUN FOREST RUN."

    ReplyDelete