Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A new chapter... really!

I have been dying an dying over not writing an update on here out of fear that I would spill the beans and someone would read it before I was able to tell, but..... 4 days after writing that I wish a new chapter would be about something 7-8 pounds and 20 inches long I found out that it really is going to be about that! I just knew it and I guess something was telling me that I was but we officially found out that we are pregnant on May 17th!! :D  We have a lot to plan for and a lot to get ready for but I know it'll all happen.  We are now 11 1/2 weeks pregnant.  We told our parents and grandparents when we were 8 and were going to tell all aunts and uncles shortly after however my parents, my grandparents and an aunt and uncle went out of town and came back the week before July 4th so we decided we would tell the rest of the family during that weekend.  Once we told the family we decided that it was free and clear to let everyone else know... except my boss, we're going to wait until after the 1st trimester to let him know. 
       We are definitely soo excited to be able to add to our family and like Jared said, it needed to happen for us to realize how much we wanted it.  Although the pregnancy wasn't planned I know that everything was set into motion and all necessities were taken care of before it happened and we couldn't be happier.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Jared and Mandy!!!! That is the best news ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! That's so exciting! :D

    ReplyDelete